Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm back!

Back to KL lur...
as i had mentioned, i went to Bintulu,Sarawak for my short holiday trip ^^
just in case, u hate or fail in Geography, this is where Bintulu located




it is a quite small town & their main production is oil (not cooking oil but gas asli & petrolleum)

the gas & oil station beside the seaside

actually tis is not a tourism city, many people come here is mainly for business or shipping

as for me? i went to visit my relative ^^

right after finish my last paper, i dash to airport...
(do i have a zombie look?)had to use self-checked in system, because no check in counter for Bintulu but fortunately it is quite fast & efficient

once reached (no bath since morning with stinky & smelly body) we went to have our dinner at Shabu Kun, a Japanase Steamboat restaurant..


i love the ambience their & facilities too (coz their provide com with wi-fi in every room)

nothing much food i tasted here,

Sarawak Kon Loo Mee



Sarawak Laksa


for 1 week here, i had been my aunt's children baby sitter

introducing, Megan & Ryan

becoming tailor too ^^ (i sew the golden ribbon all by myself lehh)

1 day b4 back kl, Megan cried.. made me feel so sad

celebrating Lantern Festival here!!!





paper lantern!!

i still remembered when i got my 1st paper lantern when i was 6-7 years old, i was too attracted by it until i knock on the pool!! thats the end of my few minutes new paper lantern T.T


'kong ming deng'!! tis was the 1st time i make wish on it!!!

fortunately it successfully fly up to air!!

my aunt's house got a very very nice garden
fish pond
jacuzzi, everyday relaxing here wakaka

2 comments:

kiat said...

Kon Loo Mee look delicious...

Eevee said...

it is delicious ^^