Friday, November 19, 2010

Nasi Kuning from Tawau



Nasi Kuning- one of the food tat I wish to eat right after i back to my lovely hometown, Tawau

It is an Indonesian rice dish which yellow in color because it cooked with turmeric. It smell like nasi lemak too as it is also cooked with coconut milk.

It looks quite same as nasi lemak, coz also come with ikan bilis, peanuts, sambal, meat & eggs. The only different is the yellowish rich.

Did nasi kuning exist in west Malaysia? as i have been staying in Kl for 3 years plus & i can't find it sell here(KL)! sob.. sob..

there was 1 day, i thought Canteen 1 got sell nasi kuning at the nasi lemak corner, when right after i order. I then find it was glutinous rice just wit yellow coloring T.T


therefore, this time i back i sure dint miss the chance of eating it.

location: Eastern Plaza's food court

my friend told me that tis stall nasi kuning was delicious.
it was delicious (my rating: 7/10) but the price is not tat delicious (RM 5!!)

No comments: