Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sayonara KL, Genting Klang, Prima Setapak

Hardly to believe tat, i left 1 more week of staying here - Prima Condo, Genting Klang
Really bit sad to leave tis place especially i miss my BED!! http://www.cute-smiley.com(too bad cant bring it back Tawau)
I have been staying at tis unit for almost 4 years & feel bit lucky tat i din't move to anywhere
as i just realise tat so so 'MA FAN' to tidy all my stuff leh!! (i have used few days to finish tidy all my things, too many things i got http://www.cute-smiley.com )



this only 1 part of my stuff... how to bring all back oh?? haiz



although tis 4 years, do have a FEW of unhappy things happen on me but i still successfully complete my study here lar...http://www.cute-smiley.com

Genting Klang, a really nice & good place for students to stay
little did i regret of staying here because

1st: you WONT die of hunger here!
GK- FOOD HEAVEN~

see the green line? - all are the food stalls tat open all day long (all different stalls from morning till nite eg: morning nasi lemak, afternoon: soya, nite:burger)


all the way of the road site to my condo (red color) therefore, everyday i walk home, i have to TAHAN myself from being 'Called' (come n by the eat me bah...) foods!!
as for the blue color: all are the food courts with variety of deliciouscyyy foods
besides, there are plenty of restaurants here
so, tell me tat I won't get fat of staying here for 4 years!! or can u tell me tat i din't become fat plssshttp://www.cute-smiley.com

2nd: there are plenty of shops which sell all daily stuff which you actually wont need to go far away to buy (eg: 24 hr mini markets, spec shops, hair salloons, comic shop, com shops, etc)
3rd: transportation? NO PROBLEM larrrr
near LRT, near College, plenty plenty buses for you to choose,

near to Bukit Bintang (girls, wat u waiting for? your shopping heaven!!)

PRIMA SETAPAK CONDO













a very nice place to stay as:
1st: looks new & clean (always got maintanence)
2nd: very good security
3rd: Swimming pool!! GYM, basketball court, ping pong room (all is FREE!!! -if you stay here)







got nice shelters & beach chairs for u to relax..
IF kl got lots of star 100% i sure will sit there but too bad


m i promoting? yes, i m http://www.cute-smiley.com


MY house (block C-x-x)



my living room (where i study)
not neat but looks quite empty coz total only 5 members stay here
i like here so much bcoz of the quiet Very Very good for study (tis is wat i promo during i 'hunt' for my replacement)



My bedroom-Masteroom
looks empty n big too coz only 3 ppl (place of lizard war)


i wan bring my bed to twu so much~

left side is my original study place but recently have to transfer place to centre coz new comer has took my place


my cupboard ah!! cant bring it back twu T.T
p/s: guess how much hanger i got :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for being so at home in prima setapak. So i guess i am proud to be one of the owners here. Thanks for promoting. So best of luck to you in your future endeavors.


Ami - Block C