Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to Kl - new sem

time pas so fast, end my 2 weeks holiday at twu- i miss my home so much!


really got a terrible trip on the plan last night. i was sitting in front of a vy vy naughty boy.
from the plane start to fly n land, he cant stop moving around n cause my chair keep moving..
i was vy 'agrrrrr' (cant he just sit down properly)
i'm so unlucky lahh...
at that moment - i been kept hoping tat i dont wan to have tis type of kid as my son
i really feel the peacefulness when taking the bus from klia to sentral after having tat 'flight'
vy satisfy wit tis holiday at Twu except for whole week keep no electric everydays and the haze.
i got to eat many food which i desperate to eat so much...

Tawau's seafood!! the fish was so big but they dint 'see' the fish carefully - got a big hook inside it mouth!

'sheng mian'
we make own steamboat hehe- 1st time having steamboat at house!

Tawau's 'san tung wo die!


become babysitter for few days
Megan n Ryan - my aunt daughter n son


they both are vy noisy and dont wan to have afternoon nap


n Lim Man Kui hill which i wont forget - cant believe myself walk up to hill n come down the hill after the sun down- walking in the nite at hill was vy scary - lucky got my bro, tony, n chia n tony's hp's light.
got fever at that night.


have dinner at 'sin san' -my mum kampung during mooncake festival



tats how i pass my time at twu
but too bad i dint study my FR- i really dont have the study mood.

2 comments:

Timothy said...

ish....buat jealous aje....saya mahu tawau food!!!!!! and saya mahu caramel mak cik!!!!! ~merajuk~

lolz. feeling better now?

excalade89 said...

Are you back Tawau around Dec again? I need more frens teman me photoshooting! xD