Monday, August 23, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster

Eevee: Omg omg omg!!! Resident Evil: After Life finally on screen in this coming september... weeeeImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

How can i miss this golden opportunities to grab the premier tickets to enjoy watching Resident Evil 2 day before anyone in Malaysia?
Somemore, it is in 3D with Avatar 3D Guru James Cameroon's 3D Technology!!!
Imagine the 3D effect on the weapon are likely throw toward you??by just imagine will also make me feel so so excited!!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

do u feel the scare?


I like Resident Evil so much because the main character ALICE is SO cool in the movie...
I enjoying watching her cool actions like how she killed the Zombie by using only pair of her hand to twist the zombies head or with cool 'parang'...

She is not fear of the zombie and very brave... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I "wished/wanted" to be like her so much as i can imagine how will i be if i am her
Imagine how I holding magnum and shooting on the zombie..."That is COOL!!!"


However, I cannot be like ALICE that brave because i m a super duper coward girl.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The giant Boss is too Big!!

I think if the zombies really appear in front of me...
In the movie, Alice will be holding weapon fight for it, but in the real world of me....
Instead of using weapon, I will be using 'Sun Zi's Art of War, the 36th stratagems' which is....
" If everything else fails, retreat " aka JUST RUN AWAY!

Am i smart? ^^


Since i am such a coward, how i going to fight with the Umbrella Corporation??


If i' m Alice,
As a business student,me, fighting them where have to use weapon lar
I just need a perfect business strategy..kekeke....
I will create a new product which can subtitute umbrella which is their main product...

My New Product
Do you remember one of the Doreamon's gadget which can parting the water???

tis is the 1!

If u do remember it, u will remember how it work, and i going to develop a program used in handphone which has the same function and it can split the rain by clicking a button!!!(see the picture below then u will more understand what i said)


'poor mouse, u r under a heavy rain & i m not ^^'

By doing so, no matter how heavily the rain, i won't be affected, so you can throw your umbrella into rubbish bin already.. keke.....
Therefore, I will use this new product to 'strike' the Umbrella Corporation's revenue....
I wanna whole world people abandon using umbrella and use my product so that Umbrella Corporation do not make any sales & declare bankcrupt

Since umbrella Corporation has no more money $$, they cant hire any scientist to create T-virus anymore

therefore Zombies and big boss will not appear anymore...kekeke...
This is my special strategy to fight over umbrella corporation...(is it effective than using nuclear??) lolx...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

THE END

cross cross fingers wish me luck

6 comments:

Eric said...

naise eevee! =)

excalade89 said...

u should add in Left 4 Dead! hahahahaha

Lan said...

interesting , kepala putus byk tu

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

great post and good luck! do check out my post as well ya?
tehtarikmemoirs.com

Eevee said...

eric: huh? wat naise
lan: tak mau kepala putus pakcik.. takut...
vic: plant vs zombies cuter ^^
tehtarik: sure ll

Eric said...

naise = nice post! =)