Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i'm ACCA affiliate~

22 aug 2011 - day which i really not willing to face
it was the day of my ACCA examination result release which also determine my next path of career (big sigh...)

so sudden feel tat i have to start facing the reality of world of working life!

the time flies~~



yup! at last i completed all my examination

very happy coz i can finish it in 1 shoot!! got bit cant believe on myself hohoho...

good for me tat i no more need to face that tough subjects anymore ^^

but i knw tat working life tougher :(



so which where i should go now? leave twu? left or right? guidance?

money or experience? can both?

actually i was very unwilling to leave tawau but i knw i need to gain more experience in outside world. cannot be 'katak di bawah tempurung' anymore

can i fulfill everything in the same time?

1 comment:

Vivi Ana said...

hey eevee, im viviana. do you know me??
i have a question to ask??

i came across your blog and it was interesting to see it:)

i want to take the external ACCA exam at Tawau. is it at SIM??

and, congratulation on passing all the ACCA papers!!!! i hope i can make it as well.