Saturday, September 17, 2011

1 more week here :(

air ticket [checked]
accommodation [checked]
transportation [half checked]
lagguage [not checked]
heart [very not checked]

I'm going to KL soon, place which 1 quite fimiliar with
this time go there is too look for a job - is time Eevee to face reality
currently status: still contributing to unemployment rate of Malaysia
just got rejected from KPMG - feel so sad, mayb i really dint do well in my phone interviewing section (she woke me up from my beauty nap leh ><)
but wat to do, i din't grab the chance well, i should face the failure bah
n hope for my little chance at 2 more other firm
my hope is to join BIG 4, wat if all also dont hire me? i really dont knw wat to do :(
will i end up come back here if i dont get any job?

actually i was so so not willing to leave Tawau!!! then y i wan to go KL leh? haiz...

No comments: