Saturday, December 3, 2011

my 1st month of job (DONE) weee~


December is here! the last month of year 2011...
how come time pass tat fast de?!

However, i meant tat  i ended 1st month of my new job lur!!
2 more months of probation left ^^
continue 'jia u' Eevee!!

so far so good for tis job just sometime felt bit bore... 
think for the positive way, I still can enjoy my relax life here~

Got my 1st month of salary lur & i must utilise it in good ways
However, i really feel hard to control my expenses
Especially girls use so much money..$$$ 
from head to toes u can use up to 50 products!!
but compare wit guys , 3 or even 1 product is enough for them
what is the use for girls for making themselves tat pretty?
 for guys or for herself ? hehe



SO 
who can save more money? girl or guy?
For me: i think is guy hehe



No comments: