Sunday, December 18, 2011

New hair colour ^^

Yeah.. i got a new hairstyle with new colour weee~MyEm0.Com
WITH much CHEAPER price!!
really thanks so much to Everyday (website which offer many types of deals)
i  bought a voucher through Everyday for hair styling
which only cost you RM 70, u can have any chemical services + cut + wash and blow for ANY lenght!! (this part i like the most because I got a very long hair, therefore, if i do in normal hair saloon the price sure will be more expensive than this voucher)
without hesitation, I bought this deal right after i see Hair Groom is offering it
1 of  the reason i choose Hair Groom because it is very convenience for me to go (can be reached by bus or lrt easily)

Before my hair 'under construction'

They use Schwarzkopf which a famous hair product
which i think my hair won't be damage tat much

They gave me water n magazines to kill my boredom (good services) 


i done my hair treatment here too, as I only need to add RM 30 to get RM 86 hair treatment!!
It is an organic treatment and I love the carrot smell so much MyEm0.Com

love it very much 


feel free to browse Everyday's website as sometime u can get a very cheap deal which more than 90% discount!!

No comments: