Saturday, February 6, 2010

I wan 'white horse prince' -白马王子

i won a prize again! but nt for me is for d Tony



i won tis prize few weeks ago but I wanted to confirm it until I got the prize.

Thx to Dr. Cardin, One FM

I feel tat day is my luckiest day! Bcoz to win in tis contest, u have to the no 6th that sms to One Fm when u hear the announcement. It was the 1st time I join but really cant believe it tat 1 won!!!!


I was super super SUPER nervous when they call me to ans y I wan to transform a guy. It was the 1st time my voice on air!!!! But too bad I cant record it coz my radio was not good tat time.

the showgirls

I have to bring Dd to take the prize on Sun at IU. So we off to 1u!

Before get the prize, we play a few game n just win some goodies bag wit many calendars.

another game, too bad dint won the cloth haiz


At 1st we thought we tat they ll transform Tony but not. All the winners also get the same prizes.

Ryan & Jack - One Fm DJ


Ohya, for me I also got a pair of white working shoe.

Feels tat day quite lucky, coz I got an expensive shampoo. Hehe

4 comments:

excalade89 said...

LENG LUI!!!!!! I wanna take their photos xD

Lan said...

wow to the showgirls !! :D

Eevee said...

haha..
u 2 ah...

excalade89 said...

boys love it. Normal ma xD