Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why I Like It Longer





From the story, you can found actually the handphone connecting Season and Spring together. Y?
- The length of the phone exactly (ngam ngam) the length of their hand joins together.
- Bcoz of this phone, Season able to locate Spring in the crowd. (opps, forgot mention tat Spring is a vy short girl, if she just put her hands up, Season still won’t be able to knw where she is)
- Season and Spring able to hold the longer phone together (makes me feel their loving feeling become stronger n stronger hehe)



Huh? Y m I writing tis story? (romantic or not? I think is a romantic story but my eng make it not romantic lah, feels so sorry to the story haha)
Actually I m taking part in a contest organize by Nuffnang- ‘Why I Like It Longer’ contest.
LG is going to give 3 supermodel BL40 NewChocolate for the best 3 entries!
So how can I miss tis GOOOOOOOOD chance leh?



BL40 NewChocolate is 4th Black Label Series
The most special about tis phone is its length. This phone is longerrrrr and sleeker.
Beside features mentioned in official page, longer phone also bring many benefit to me.
Therefore 1 cnnect all the benefit which related to me create a romantic story which imagine that Spring is me.

Tis long long phone bring many benefit to me (as a petite girl with almost 5 feet tall) n I like it bcoz:


1. Easier to pass phone to others
- I got a pair of short hand, so passing a longer phone make me feels easier as I no need use all my energy to stretch my hand to pass the phone.


2. Easier for my friends to notice me when I lost in the crowd
- I m easily get lost in a crowded place bcoz of my height. With this LG New Chocolate I won’t need to worry my friends can’t find me.. hehe

3. Make me feels proud of it!
- Own tis phone make me feel proud!
It is because at least my phone are taller/longer than others’ phone but my height are
actually not T.T When ppl laugh me short, I can laugh their phone short wakaka


4. Enable 2 people to hold the phone
- Because this phone is longer, it enables 2 hands to hold on it together. It can cause
a stronger relationship among each other.





1 comment:

Cayenne said...

so funny la u. hahhaaa