Thursday, October 20, 2011

back to Prima Setapak

felt bit unbelievable as i'm staying back here again - Prima Setapak Condo
its remind me of how unwillingly this and that of leaving my old house n keep promoting on it...

so Genting Klang, a very familiar place, here i m again
BUT in an unfamiliar house.
I'm staying in a very big house can be called as pent house (but tis is an illegal 1)
from my exploration in this house, my conclude tat tis house had 15 rooms!!! walauweh...

fortunately, this house still giving me a good impression on staying here for almost 1 week, except at nite don't knw who stupid keep switching on n off the internet modem...
this house is not dirty and quite quiet which i think you hardly will be like this in mostly pent houses.. try imagine you are staying with 10++ ppl in a house...

hope i can adapt the life well here...



No comments: