Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Happiest Moment

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•
When is my Happiest Moment?
A quite tough question for me (feel like sitting in exam XD)
I got too much of happy moments for my 22 years of life eh..




    So I log on to my picasa album
and
my photo albums to search for my happiest moment!!

i think the most memorable and happy moment
i had is during my Form 5 life with my bunch of crazy school and classmates




and at last i chose this!!
A photo which really makes me laugh and all
ands of funny and happy memories flash through my mind..


A little description of this photo:
Date taken: 16 May 2006 - Teachers' Day- my 1st and last Teachers' Day which allow us to wear casual!!
 
Venue: 5 Berlian classroom-
we run crazily all way long of balcony




The moment: one of my friends push us to front but everyone were still able to laugh happily in front of camera... (how happy we were XD)


We really have so so much fun that day as that day was for us to enjoy,
NOT for us to hold books and attend classes.(◠‿◠)


Got bit can't believe tat it has been 5 years
 since we leaved our secondary school!!

BUT Form 5 life is forever etched in my memory...


Athough it is the toughest years (SPM examination),
however we were too addicted to camera very much..


Mayb we all knew tat all will separate soon,
so we cherished every moments that we had

SO wish the time can turn back but we all know it is
IMPOSSIBLE!

I think photos or videos are the best way which we can keep and recall our memories..



Thats why I ♥ to take pictures when they is a chance to do so..









True friends never apart.
Maybe in distance, but not in Heart











Friends are like rainbows, They brighten up your life when you've been through a storm.




♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
  
 Thanks so much, 5 Berlian~
I really appreciated all the moments with you all

This post is writen for the purpose of joining 'My Happiest Moment' blogging contest

No comments: