Monday, May 7, 2012

Easy bitsy recipe 1 : Pancake

Times to roboh my kitchen! MyEm0.Com
Nolah, just a joke...i ll be killed by the house owner if i Boom his kitchen MyEm0.Com

I had make myself a brunch last weekend, PANCAKE
it has been long long time i dint make use of the kitchen..

This pancake is super duper easy to make and suitable for new beginner (which only know masak maggi mee - eg: me MyEm0.Com)
Here are the recipe: (for 2-3 ppl)

Ingredients:
A:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (won't need tis if you r using self raising flour)
- 1 Tbsp sugar

B:
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2Tbsp butter (melted) (optional)

C:
- 1-2 Tbsp butter

Steps: 
1) Mix item A & B in a separate bowls.
2) Add A & B together
3) Heat pan with butter
4) Scoop out the batter and gently pour onto the heated pan and let it form a circle.
5) Let the pancake cook until see a lot of bubbles on the top is time...
6)  to flip it over!
7) When you see the bottom are in golden color, it meant tat is is ready to be served~

Note: Please don't press the pancake with spatula.

Oh yeah.. Mum, i successfully did my own pancake ^^ MyEm0.Com


Actually tis was not my 1st time make pancake but the 1st time which make this kind
n dint according to the recipeMyEm0.Com
Pancake which i made last time

Fortunately i still got the old pic with me... I was still in short hair!!


Happy cooking/roboh 'ing' the kitchen everyone MyEm0.Com

No comments: