Wednesday, October 8, 2014

“There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

Recently I  am SO addicted to beauty products and tools. Maybe because I feel myself is really OLD! (*0*)/
When i looked back on my old photos, really surprise and sad to see the different in me.. 
I no longer have those young teenage girl's face anymore  。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 
I can not not to take care of my face and also body any more. Hence, recently i having big investment on beauty as well as supplement product to help/cure myself. Hopefully I can become like my previous young feel one day soon.

A very well-known proverb among the women - “There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” which I believe is very true and applies to everyone. 

IT is easy to say, hard to do BUT if you will never try, you will never know.



Wish me LUCK へ(。•ิ‿ -〃)



No comments: